WE KINDLY ASK FOR YOUR HELP!
Due to the cancellation of our two major fundraisers, we are asking the All Saints community to assist us with our Gifting Cards fundraiser! Each gifting card has numbers in a grid ranging from 1 to 25. We kindly ask for our students to secure donations to cover up each of the 25 squares with dollar amounts that match each of the numbers they are covering (e.g. the number 20 square would be a $20 donation). Please open the PDF below to access a letter from our director of development, the gifting card grid, and a form to document all donations made. We thank you so much for your support!
Are you giving to support one of our students collection efforts? If so leave a note at checkout with the students name and we will make sure they get the credit!
YOUR DONATION WILL CONTRIBUTE TO:
- Desk Shields: It has been recommended that plastic shields be installed in classrooms and offices. In addition to face masks, washing and sanitizing stations, these are used to provide additional protection against the spread of COVID-19.
- Virtual Learning Tools: In addition to maintaining and securing technology for students to have Chromebooks and I-Pads for home-based learning, individual academic support materials and equipment have to be purchased and distributed to students for music and art instruction.
- Accreditation Preparation: The school must incur all travel, lodging, and meal fees for panel of persons assigned to conduct pre- and post- self-evaluation activities for upcoming 2022 accreditation. In addition, there are additional costs for program specific materials and supplies. Approximately $25,000 was spent during the last accreditation process (2016).
- Endowment Building: A percentage of proceeds raised for all annual fundraising efforts is being directed towards building the corpus value of the Louise S. Brady Endowed Scholarship Fund. Earnings from this managed fund will be directed towards the eventual issuance of academic and need-based scholarships.
- Capital Improvements: Since 2018, the Capital Improvement Committee of the All Saints Cathedral School Board has undertaken a 5 years plan to reinforce existing buildings and structures, to repair and renovate damaged property, and to leverage the best usage of available spaces. One such completed project was the merging of the former library and adjoining class to create the Technology Resource Center.
- Unanticipated Needs: There is always the need for a rainy day account. As air conditioners break down, stoves and/or refrigerators stop working, plumbing concerns are realized, etc., working capital is needed to handle the occurrences.