Upcoming Dates to Remember:
March is Virgin Islands History Month
March 24: Junior Solar Sprint Competition - STX
March 24: All Saints Event at Smoking Rooster
March 28: VI Centennial Commemoration Program
March 30: End of 3rd Quarter
March 31: Transfer Day - Celebrating 100 Years
April 2&3: Quiz Bowl Competition
April 6: School STEAM Fair
April 11: PTSA Meeting
April 13,14 & 17: Easter Recess
April 16-22: Week of the Young Child
Who We Are...We are the Vikings
- 87 year legacy with a successful track record of producing prestigious alumni.
- Caring deeply about the success of each child.
- Quality education at an affordable price.
- A school with a diverse student body, deeply rooted in community and enjoying a connected, family atmosphere.
- Faith-based while embracing religious diversity.
- Small teacher to student ratio with structures to help each child succeed.
- A 21st Century learning environment with educational technologies
- 1:1 iPads K-4, 3 technology labs, & online blended learning opportunities.
- Voted Best Private High School 2014 in Virgin Islands Daily News Annual Readership Poll
- Voted Best Private Middle School 2015 and 2016 in Virgin Islands Daily News Annual Readership Poll
What We Are...
- Fully accredited by Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools
- Extremely diverse offering a top-tiered education to students of multiple ethnicities.
- A historic island legacy in downtown St. Thomas since 1928.
Where we are going...
Projects in development:
- A service learning project for graduating seniors.
- Outreach in our community.
- Updated crisis management and technology plans.
- Expanding online & blended learning opportunities.
Follow Us on Facebook, Twitter & YouTube
**The All Saints Cathedral School admits students of any race, color, national origin, and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admission policies, scholarship and loan programs and athletic and other school-administered programs.**