Upcoming Dates to Remember:
October 25: Wear Pink Dress Up Day $2
Breast Cancer Awareness Month - Proceeds to the American Cancer Society
October 25: A Free Estate Planning Seminar 6pm(Parents)
October 28: End of First Quarter Marking Period
October 28: Wear Red Dress Up Day
October 23-31: Red Ribbon Week "YOLO Be Drug Free"
Class Sales - Week of 10/24-28
October 25: Bake Sale - 12th Grade (Prices Vary)
October 25&27: Breakfast Sale - 10th Grade (Prices Vary)
October 26: Hot Dog Sale 11th Grade $2.00
October 28: Movie Day - Hotel Transylvania
Who We Are...We are the Vikings
- 87 year legacy with a successful track record of producing prestigious alumni.
- Caring deeply about the success of each child.
- Quality education at an affordable price.
- A school with a diverse student body, deeply rooted in community and enjoying a connected, family atmosphere.
- Faith-based while embracing religious diversity.
- Small teacher to student ratio with structures to help each child succeed.
- A 21st Century learning environment with educational technologies
- 1:1 iPads K-4, 3 technology labs, & online blended learning opportunities.
- Voted Best Private High School 2014 in Virgin Islands Daily News Annual Readership Poll
- Voted Best Private Middle School 2015 and 2016 in Virgin Islands Daily News Annual Readership Poll
What We Are...
- Fully accredited by Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools
- Extremely diverse offering a top-tiered education to students of multiple ethnicities.
- A historic island legacy in downtown St. Thomas since 1928.
Where we are going...
Projects in development:
- A service learning project for graduating seniors.
- Outreach in our community.
- Updated crisis management and technology plans.
- Expanding online & blended learning opportunities.
Follow Us on Facebook, Twitter & YouTube
**The All Saints Cathedral School admits students of any race, color, national origin, and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admission policies, scholarship and loan programs and athletic and other school-administered programs.**