School is closed Tuesday & Wednesday September 5th & 6th for Hurricane Irma Preparations. Announcements for the rest of the week will be made via WSTA Radio 1340 & our Facebook Page
Upcoming Dates to Remember:
September 5: School Closed due to Hurricane Irma
September 6: School Closed due to Hurricane Irma
September 7 & 8: To Be Announced Following the Storm
September 12: PTSA Meeting 6pm
October 1-7: Episcopal Schools Week Celebration
October 9: VI-PR Friendship Day, school closed
Who We Are...We are the Vikings
- 87 year legacy with a successful track record of producing prestigious alumni.
- Caring deeply about the success of each child.
- Quality education at an affordable price.
- A school with a diverse student body, deeply rooted in community and enjoying a connected, family atmosphere.
- Faith-based while embracing religious diversity.
- Small teacher to student ratio with structures to help each child succeed.
- A 21st Century learning environment with educational technologies
- 1:1 iPads K-4, 3 technology labs, & online blended learning opportunities.
- Voted Best Private High School 2014 in Virgin Islands Daily News Annual Readership Poll
- Voted Best Private Middle School 2015, 2016 & 2017 in Virgin Islands Daily News Annual Readership Poll
What We Are...
- Fully accredited by Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools
- Extremely diverse offering a top-tiered education to students of multiple ethnicities.
- A historic island legacy in downtown St. Thomas since 1928.
Where we are going...
Projects in development:
- A service learning project for graduating seniors.
- Outreach in our community.
- Updated crisis management and technology plans.
- Expanding online & blended learning opportunities.
Follow Us on Facebook, Twitter & YouTube
**The All Saints Cathedral School admits students of any race, color, national origin, and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admission policies, scholarship and loan programs and athletic and other school-administered programs.**